Student must be 4 on or before September 1st in order to enroll.
June 15-18, 2015 Enrollment Packets will be passed out. You will get an appointment time when picking up your packet.
July 13, 2015 registration will begin.
You must bring in all required papers for student enrollment. PROOF OF INCOME IS REQUIRED.
- Original Birth Certificate (Hospital birth facts will not be accepted.)
- Your child's Social Security Card if born in the US
- Proof of address must be a current electricity, gas, water bill or lease agreement with your name and address.
- If your name is not on the bill, then the person whose name appears on the bill will need to come with you to enroll the students and must bring a picture ID matching that address.
- If you live in an apartment the names of the children and yourself must be on the lease agreement.
- Parent/guardian picture ID that matches the proof of address.
- Total household income documentation (current check stubs -if weekly - 4 and if biweekly - 2)
- If you are paid in cash, you will need to bring a notarized letter in which your employer indicates your income per week.
- If you are receiving TANF, food stamps, SSI, Medicaid and/or WIC, you will need to bring current proof.
- Original Shot record card or print out with doctor or clinic's stamp
- Shots required:
- 2 MMR (both on or after the first birthday)
- 4 HIB (1 on or after 15 months of age)
- 3 Polio (last one or after the 4th birthday)
- 4 DTP (last one or after the 4th birthday)
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Varicella (on or before after 1st birthday)
- 4 Pneumococcal (last one or after the 4th birthday)
- 2 Hepatitis A (last one or after the 4th birthday)
- Enrollment Packet COMPLETED - All forms completed and signed - do not leave lines blank.